Wednesday, February 13, 2013

3D Chairs


For this project, we were assigned to make a 3D chair. The main idea for this assignment was to create a shadow. To create the shadow on this chair I used drop shadow and adjusted the settings a little bit. For this chair, I made an owl chair. I tool different animated owl patterns to make the back and legs of the chair. Then i used a common color, this happens to be a light blue, and painted over the cushion. This particular chair was a little difficult to do. I was the first one I did so I was getting used to it, but it was difficult creating the shadow on this chair.



This is my second chair. For this chair I used the egg shaped rocker. I used a cartooned spaceship pattern for this chair. I wanted it to be fun like the last one. As you can see I was more creative with this project because I created the room in the background. This chair was so much easier and more fun to do. I created the shadow in the same way but it didn't have any difficulties this time.


No comments:

Post a Comment