Wednesday, December 12, 2012

NAPP Projects


For this project, we were supposed to watch different tutorials on the NAPP website and create 2 projects based on the tutorials we watched. The first video I watched was about the art history brush. It was basically just a touch up on that tool because it isn't really used a lot because not a lot of people know what it is used for. It was very helpful to brush up on the qualities of that tool. I had forgotten how useful it can be. This picture was very easy to do. I used a certain brush to blur out the sides and a different one to make it look kind of sketch like.


For this Project I used a Vortex technique. It was really cool and fun to do. The tutorial I used was really helpful. This project was more involved than the last but it was really cool to learn how to do. 

No comments:

Post a Comment